Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where the uck-fay is Spring ?

It's April 28 and I'm feeling sorry for myself.

I'm sorry that Spring really hasn't arrived yet, and sorry that I seem to be succumbing to the nasty flu that is going around.  My flu variation involves too much sleeping, foggy head, achy body parts, boredom and a couple of stir-crazy dogs.

To cheer myself I thought I would go through some older Springtime images from Aprils past and post them here.   HOWEVER, rather than cheering me, that just made me feel worse !   What I found was that this year's plant growth is two weeks behind last year's !  The forecast still is not presenting a lot to live for.  One nice day followed by many drizzly, cold, windy days.  

So instead, I'm going to show you what else I found in April 2013's photo folder -- Kittens !!!  Kittens are a sure fire cure for whatever ails you, and since they're now over a year old, this post also serves to show how "the girls" have grown.

Charlotte & Clara

I adopted Charlotte and Clara a year ago.  It was a foolish and impulsive decision.  As "rescued", abandoned kittens they needed a home.  "I have a home" I thought without really thinking.  So I brought two kittens into a home that already had two cats and three dogs !

Roswell checks out newly arrived Charlotte

Wendy and Trey being intimidated by a scary kitteh !

Roswell is a pretty casual baby sitter.
Boxed and ready to go.

Some cats are easier to box than others.

Bookends kittens keeping Roswell warm.

We're starting to call them "The Girls" rather than "The Kittens" .

Sigh ...

Clara !
Charlotte, Sooki, Wendy and Trey

Two questions:

How did I get to this age without learning how to control such impulses ? 

and

Can I change ?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar