Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Best Mum In The World

My mum died on Thursday, she was the best mum in the world.


Thank you for all your comments on my last post wishing my mum well. Unfortunately, she took a turn for the worse, they discovered she had pneumonia and possible sepsis and the antibiotics weren't working. She slipped away on Thursday morning. I usually answer all your comments but I won't be answering those on my last post, I hope you understand.

I won't be around for a while. I've got the love and support of Mick at home and we're helping my dad with things as much as we can. They'd been married for sixty three years, it'll be quite a wrench for him not having her there with him now. We all loved her so much and she's going to be missed very much by us all.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar