Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Father's Day Dots

Although my dad rarely notices my nails (except Claire's Night Sky...that one he LOVED), I figured I would do my nails in his favorite color for father's day. I even made him cuff links with Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings. I whipped out most of my oranges and tried to think of some way to do simple nail art as I was short on time. This is what I came up with.

I started with a base of China Glaze Riveting, which came out with their Hunger Games collection this past spring. It is such a vivid, intense glassfleck orange. It was perfect in two coats. I then randomly placed dots in different colors cascading down my nails. For thirty minutes, this was pretty awesome and dad loved it.



I wore it shiny for 2 days and then decided to mattify the look. WOW. Just wow. The gold shimmer in Riveting really comes out when it is matte. Which look to do like better? Shiny or matte?




For the dots I used:

Zoya Myrta
Zoya Arizona
China Glaze Surfin for Boys
Essie Tangerine
Wet N Wild Magic Trident

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar