Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Final TFA Haul

I have finally acquired a Transformers Animated Arcee WOOHOO! Got this from a local Transformers collector for a bit above retail but totally worth it since these are impossible to find now.

Also picked up this King Hulk from the same guy, I've been wanting this figure for a while after watching Hulk vs. Thor. I love that scene where Hulk was fighting Beta Ray Bill so much that I bought Beta Ray Bill right after at the comic store, but I was not able to find this version of King Hulk. I have the Planet Hulk from the Annihilus series which I think is suppose to be the same character, but that one is just not screen accurate at all. I wanted this Fin Fang Foom one but most of them were way more expensive than I'd like to pay for it. I even saw one in my Hong Kong trip selling for $280 HKD for a MOSC one (which is around $40 CDN). I got this one for a pretty good price so I am happy, and now I will be able to recreate that battle scene haha!

DSC_2805

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar