I've done some gradual blush stash cleansing over the last year. Blush is my all time favourite product so I wanted to give the products I really love a bit more room and attention.
This was my stash before:
As you can see I like bright pink blushes... My favourite is the Diorblush in Petal, which is in the picture 3 times, but when I started I had a lot of budget blushes as well, Essence, Gosh and even H&M! I never used them because they were very chalky.
My blush stash now:
My most expensive blush is the one by By Terry (4th top left), which is a peachy pink color, but not quite pigmented enough for me. My real favourite is the Diorblush in Petal, although it's quite bright and should be applied with care (aka daylight). In the middle there is my new NARS blush in Gaeity, which I trust for day to day use. I'm not too fond of all the rest, they are either too pigmented or not enough. I'm always looking for a more silky pink blush that doesn't apply too harshly. Perhaps I'll be more lucky this Spring because I'm impatiently waiting for the new blush collections. Won't Winter 2018 ever end?
x
Helena
0 Yorumlar