Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SHEENe Choco Mousse Cheek in F1

I spotted SHEENe Choco products during my recent Sasa trip, and decided to get a couple of them because of the affordability, and pretty good quality, not to mention the so loverly chocolate packaging!

SHEENe Mousse Cheek in F1 (Coral)


Available: Sasa, $10.90 (promo)

Volume: 5g

Star Properties: Created with Whipping Technology to provide soft-light touch and easy-gliding while Cocoa Butter helps to moisturise your cheeks to become soft and healthy.


Ingredients: As below. The first ingredient is cyclomethicone, so you know your skin is prone to clogging, please test it first, always wash off makeup asap, or stay away from this.


Packaging
As mentioned, I was really attracted by the chocolate concept, and the mousse cheek looks like I can open up to eat as though it were a cupcake.

Texture
It's very good. This does not lose to the popular Canmake creamcheeks in my opinion. In fact, I bought because I was satisfied at how it rubs on easily, smoothly, without clumping into one area, yet providing very good colour.

I recall using Elianto Cream Blush, but it was just way too thin that I squeeze so much out of the tube to get the same intensity as I would from a good powder blush.

Colour
haha, I had to hold the tub up because my camera's white balance was a bit off at the time, and I am not good at using manual settings.

Still, unfortunately, the photo can't capture the colour I am seeing accurately. The actual product is your typical more orange type of coral, as oppose to the pink you see in this photo.


I was so happy to find this! I really think this IS the coral coral, orangeish-pinkish-red that I first came across. My first ever blush from Make Up Store comes in this exact same colour, but at that time, it was a powder one of course!

I have been looking to replace it because the Make Up Store one causes my skin to act up and has since gone moldy too. But the Singaporean drugstore market is flooded with cool-pink tone products, and I haven't been able to find orange tone coral.

A very good example of pink tone coral is my second blush from Silkygirl. The Silkygirl Duo... ... I have always find that the Duo is too cool tone for my skin, and it wasn't a perfect match, even though I hit pan on it and have finally used it up.

YES! Coral coral, as in this:


hehe, this is so going to be a staple in my makeup kit.

Look:

Pardon my "poppy" skin right now, I am not perfect. =)

I dabbed lightly in the tub twice to get this. When I look at it in real life, it looks a lot more. My SO says that it's obvious I put on makeup, even without eyeliner that day. Yep, so this is enough.

Why use cream/mousse blusher?
I use them to match my skincare products. It is a very practical reason as below:
- Toner --> moisturiser --> Sunscreen --> Loose POWDER --> Powder blush
- Toner --> moisturiser --> BB CREAM --> Cream blush

It actually depends on whether the very last of my skincare product needs to be matte. If I do matte (I do matte my BB Cream sometimes, really depending on mood), it means I will end off with the loose powder, and trying to rub cream cheeks onto loose powder is simply eeky. Thus, I'd have to use powder blush no matter how I like cream cheeks.

In my opinion, I find that cream cheeks is largely used to give yourself a confidence boost, for short trips like grocery shopping. It's something to save the "just-awake" and tired look on the face because it is soooo easy to apply. It is really a very personal thing... ... You have to find out how different products fit into your lifestyle, so that you can be comfortable with using them. =)

I love it: 4 hearts.
Much as I like the colour, and think that it is a good beginner blush, as compared to Silkygirl, there are still points that could make this blush better. You would need to couple this with nice highlighter to achieve better effect. I must say that Benefit Sugarbomb is definitely still the better all-rounded blush (with different colours, and tint of highlighter) which comes with its 4x "nicer" price tag.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar