Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where The Heck Is She?

Hello, amazing blogging pals! I have once again vanished. I had planned to be back by now but I’m once again in the abyss of dysfunctionality. Do you remember this story of deception? It was very painful, but eventually I managed to begin healing and moving forward. What else was there to do? Eventually you have to accept and let go. And just when I started feeling whole, it’s time to settle my mother’s estate. Things are already off to a stressful start even though they shouldn’t be. This process shouldn't be as complicated as it's turning out to be. I have this sinking feeling that this story is even worse than I originally thought. I’m hoping I’m wrong, but when trust is compromised, that’s where your mind goes. You’re literally always watching your back. To top it all off, there is no liquidator/executor, which makes things even more stressful. That’s a looooong story.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share a post and let you know that I’m alive and well. And that I miss you all very much. I will definitely be back to blogging at some point but I just don’t know when. This business with the estate is exhausting and nerve-wracking, but I nonetheless need to commit to it, focus on handling it responsibly and simply hope for the best. I'll be grateful when this is all over and I can just go on with my life. That's all for now...

Sending you all love! I hope to see you soon.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar