Well I am going to skip talking about the weather because it is really becoming very boring now, although yesterday we did have lunch in the garden!
After last weekend with all the celebrations everything seems rather dull, but there is a little spark to keep me going and that is flying out to Biarritz on Tuesday, and the only think on my mind right now is making sure I don't fill my suitcase before I go, because I really need to leave room for goodies to bring home, apparently there is one of the biggest monthly brocante markets on when we are there!
At long last I am picking flowers from the garden, and don't you just love this plate which I found at Avington Brocante from the lovely stall Found Country Antiques
(my favourite stall there!!)
My paeony is just starting to flower, hopefully they will be out when I come home, the garden is filled with wild flowers and foxgloves all we need now is warm sunny weather (sorry I know I said I wouldn't mention it).
I hate carrying formal handbags, and bought this beautiful french quilted fabric at the Vintage Fair in Frome from Hesta Nesta and have made it into a large bag, I think it is big enough for my finds!!
Promise to take lots of photos while away to show you all.
Oh nearly forgot, spied this Hare from my kitchen window managed to just catch him with my camera
After last weekend with all the celebrations everything seems rather dull, but there is a little spark to keep me going and that is flying out to Biarritz on Tuesday, and the only think on my mind right now is making sure I don't fill my suitcase before I go, because I really need to leave room for goodies to bring home, apparently there is one of the biggest monthly brocante markets on when we are there!
At long last I am picking flowers from the garden, and don't you just love this plate which I found at Avington Brocante from the lovely stall Found Country Antiques
(my favourite stall there!!)
My paeony is just starting to flower, hopefully they will be out when I come home, the garden is filled with wild flowers and foxgloves all we need now is warm sunny weather (sorry I know I said I wouldn't mention it).
I hate carrying formal handbags, and bought this beautiful french quilted fabric at the Vintage Fair in Frome from Hesta Nesta and have made it into a large bag, I think it is big enough for my finds!!
Promise to take lots of photos while away to show you all.
Oh nearly forgot, spied this Hare from my kitchen window managed to just catch him with my camera
Biarritz here I come





0 Yorumlar