Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thank you!



What a glorious day it was. I have been in the garden from early in the morning till late in the afternoon. Planting clematis Johnson Blue, pink and blue delphiniums and replanting the foxgloves. My husband and two of my daughters joined me. What a few extra hands can do is amazing. I even had some time left to lay in the sun with my book :-)!

This has definetely been my lucky week. A few days ago I received a parcel from Koralee, from the blog Bluebird notes. We did a cupcake liner & sprinkle swap. It was so much fun unwrapping the box and seeing all those colourfuls liners and sprinkles inside. Koralee even added some beautiful handmade cards and an easter bunny cutter. Dear Koralee, thank you once again! I hope you will receive my box soon.

Yesterday I received another box full of treasures from Heidi, from the blog Bord & Butik. She closed her shop in vintage items a while ago and thought I might like some of the things she had in her store. She was right! Dear Heidi, the beautiful things you sent me got me speechless; the pink pitcher, the vintage tablecloths, the hankies, the porcelain bowls. I decided I would use them in the garden immediately! Dear Heidi, thank you once again too!

Koralee & Heidi the little bunch of flowers on the first photo is for the two of you!

Happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief x






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar