Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sweater Weather

I am still at Daughter's condo (the one over a Whole Foods!) but before I left I took a walk with the camera so I would have something more to post about this week than two grumpy grandkitties.
It was the first time I needed a sweater to get through Pup's morning stroll. It's not exactly cold but it is getting chilly.


I've been in socks for a while now. I was surprised to see how many new additions I have to my sock collection. I must have been busy this summer.


 It just starts looking like fall around here at Halloween. You can see how much green we still have in the trees.


There's a bit of yellow here and there.


 On my backyard path I found these but I had no idea where they came from.


After a bit of a hike, I found the tree. The wind must have blown those pretty leaves quite a distance.


The Mister's wood pile is pitiful this year. We haven't had a storm that has brought down any trees in a while. I suppose that is not exactly a bad thing but it might be a chilly winter because of it. I can't see him buying wood.



Look what I found in the front flower bed. We must have bought an autumnal bloomer. It's a tiny bloom but there are lots of them. I have no idea what they are. They look a bit like a dwarf chrysanthemum.

To end on a crazy cat lady note, here is the sun room we built for the outside kitties using the umbrellas from last year's skating production number and a painting tarp. Underneath is my old mini trampoline and a covered kitty box that we stuffed with pillows. We put this eyesore in a sunny spot hoping the outside kitties would make use of it during the day when the heated huts are not in use. I hate to think of them outside in the cold. I know it's our fifth winter together but it never gets any easier for me. The cats-they don't seem to mind.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar