Here are a few random pictures taken a couple of weeks ago now. Just catching up after a week or so of gardening and adventuring off island (more of that later). Above - snow on hills! We had some snow around Easter (to be honest I lose track of time now I'm retired. Ha!).
The view through the window! Nice and toasty indoors but felt sorry for the wee lambs outdoors!
I told Button she was on her own digging out the cat flap!
A view from the hen house of Hoy High lighthouse...
Moody sky over the croft of of Quoynanapp
As there was a gale along with the snow I did a quick rescue trip to gather in some of the daffs before they got blasted. Fortunately there were others not due out for a couple of weeks so they seem to have survived to provide nectar for insects. There was a lovely fragrance around the house as I had clusters of daffs everywhere!
Fortunately the sun and warmth returned and Spring could get back on with renewal. Here are Dolores (front) and Lola (rear) enjoying a rootle around the garden....
A trailer full of lambs! Some had "plastic macs" on to help protect against the rain and snow.

0 Yorumlar