Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Photo Art Friday - February 7, 2014

Welcome! - It's time to join Bonnie (Pixel Dust Photo Art) for Photo Art Friday. - I missed January's edition so I don't want to miss this months. 

The theme for this month is:  Graphic/Geometric/Angular.

Here is what I came up with.  Click to Enlarge - Original Photo's will follow the edited piece.

                                                "Space Rocket"

This is actually a metal sculpture on the Whitman College Campus titled:
(Angkor IV, 1995, Lee Kelly.) -  It reminded me of a rocket so I went with some edits from  Pic Monkey to give it an "outer space" feel.



                                              "Space Landing"

This one is actually really titled, (Pirouette, 2004, Micajah Bienvenu '86.)
Again edited in Pic Monkey with various techniques.



 Finally something a little less space minded. 

One of the buildings on the campus.  I used Bonnie's texture: Palazzo and then added a Cloud texture from Pic Monkey and a few other effects. 



So that's it for this edition.  Do stop by Bonnie's blog and check out all the other participants.  You won't be disappointed. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar