I'm so thrilled to see that shoots of Daffodil bulbs are already appearing.
I planted a low bowl for the front doorstep with tulips and tiny daffodils, expecting them to take ages before they came up. But all of a sudden, tiny green spears are showing.
January and February are such dull months. the weather is cold, bitterly cold today. The evenings are dark so early. The garden lies sleeping.
Storms come rushing in. This morning I had to rescue my garden bin from the path, where it had blown away. The lid is cracked. But it could be worse. The house is warm and cosy. The grocery deliveries are on time so I dont have to go out shopping. England is in a poor state with the new virus variant and many of us worry and feel that more Government restrictions would have been sensible.
I picked these Camellias this morning, such a joyful flower. A little glow of colour in an otherwise dull garden.

0 Yorumlar