Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Back From the Dead to Deliver Viceland's Dead Set on Life!

Like a long-distance Mother guilting me for not calling, Blogger just reminded me the last time I posted was May 6, 2015. Yeah, I'm a bad Son and yeah, I'm sorry, Mom but I've been busy. June 2015 I said "No" then "Yes" to an offer to Showrun a new TV series for Viceland, Vice's shiny, new TV network.  And if you can believe it, 7 days a week conceptualizing, writing, producing, directing and (at times) DPing ate up a lot of time. Perhaps the less obnoxious way to brag about my work is to let it speak for itself:


Last night at 10pm, DSOL made it's broadcast debut on Viceland across the USA and Canada. So far, the reviews have been pretty positive.  I'm really proud of it and feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with some very talented people. Please watch and let me know what you think.  Enjoy!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar