Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Charlies Nail Art Review

Triangle Rhinestone Nails 


Well here we are in October and what a month for some Halloween mani's! My first review this month for Charlies Nail Art is some very pretty and unusual shaped rhinestones. These ones come in 4 different colours and cost just 75p for a pack of 100 . I have the purple ones to show you.



It took me a while to think of a mani that would really suit these. So I painted my nails white and when completely dry I stuck triangle pieces of tape on each nail to section a part. I painted my nails with Purple Berry Smoothie, my own Indie polish,  and removed the tape while the polish was still wet. I applied the rhinestones when I top coated my nails, and this is the finished look. ..



This is a nail art I've never tried before and I think the triangles go so well together. Such a contrasting look and I love it!
Don't forget if you like these or any other items I review, or even want to buy anything from Charlies Nail Art,  I have a 10 % discount code BNM10, use this at the checkout. Worldwide shipping, great value for money and awesome customer service.


FacebookInstagramTwitter and Google+ are the places you can keep up to date with Charlies Nail Art, and join me next Friday for a Halloween review :)
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar