Quirius News of the Beloved (3 coats)
Yup, another purple! Again, what a weird name for a polish-"News of the Beloved." Isn't it weird? Anyway, I love the light lavender creme, but what a pain to apply again! This was three coats, but there are a few spots that are still a little bare.
On to my lemmings. So I've been loving makeup lately, and I found out that Urban Decay has a new palette out for this fall. It's called the Naked Palette and just look at this beauty!
YES, a palette full of neutrals and a couple smokey colors. All colors are full sized shadows and come with a mini Eyeshadow Primer Potion and a double sided 24/7 pencil in Zero and Whiskey. This is a $204 value for only $44! Good job Urban Decay!
*disclaimer: These products were provided by the company or PR representative. All reviews are based solely on my opinion.*
*disclaimer: These products were provided by the company or PR representative. All reviews are based solely on my opinion.*


0 Yorumlar