Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Cha Cha Tint - is workable?


THE BEAUTY SPOT : Orange is the new red lipstick?

I've been having a bit of an issue with orange....I own the MAC M'Orange lipstick (which I fought like a cat to get) and I have to say that everyday isn't a Morange day as it's a little on the crazy catlady side of the street.
But I am interested in the new Benetint shade from Benefit cosmetics, which is orange - and I do mean orange. I'm not sure how you make orange as a blusher or a lipstick work. I think on the wrong skin tone - it can look, well, odd.
If anyone has tried it and loved it then let me know, but right now....I'm not sure if I am for or against. Given that I have problems trying to get the Benetint red shade to work for me. (convinced it's a little dark for my skin tone) I do mean to try Posytint.
Glamour magazine - as I have mentioned before are giving away three mini bottles (and I do mean mini) of Benefit's best selling tints and moonbeam. So it's the perfect way to give a new product a whirl without spending the fortune that the full bottles are.

- How are we feeling about orange make-up? Are you prepared to be tango-d or happy to rock the red a little bit longer?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar