Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pastor believes Kanye West's faith in God is genuine


While some are unsure of Kanye West's true intentions for his new faith in God, Joel Osteen believes it is the real deal.

The megachurch pastor was in New York City on Tuesday (December 10), when TMZ cameras reached him to ask about his thoughts on 'Ye and his recent work together. Osteen was clear that he thinks the rapper of 'Jesus Is King' is not faking it when it comes to his faith.
“I feel that he is definitely genuine. That seems to me, ”said Osteen. “I mean, only God knows a person's heart, but, hey, I'm giving people the benefit of a doubt. He looks like that to me and every time I'm around him, he's a nice, sincere guy. And he loves helping people now, to lift people's spirits, so that's great. "
The pair reunited when Kanye brought his Sunday service to Osteen Church in Lakewood, Houston, in November. More recently, Ye's appearance at Yankee Stadium in May 2020 as part of Osteen's America's Night of Hope event was announced. It looks like there will be more events on the way too.
“I want to do more. He wants to do more, so let's see. We're talking about other events too, to see what happens, ”said Osteen,
You can watch Joel Osteen's full chat about Kanye below.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar