Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart half hid her engagement



Matthew Mosshart and Kelly Osbourne

A week ago, Kelly Osbourne showed a "tweet" engagement ring given to her Matthew Mosshart: couple officially announced their engagement. Congratulating the future spouses, but it was worth starting in December - then became engaged two lovers who half hid from the press as a major step in their relationship.

Be fair - in the press there were a lot of rumors about it, but Kelly tried to calm them, calling false:
Do not believe what you read!

 newly minted bride turned out to be the evil one. In a recent interview, she revealed her secret:
Close know we got engaged in December of last year, but kept it a secret for six months. Throughout this time of confidentiality was very difficult.
That's what Kelly had his reasons:
I very quickly realized that Hollywood is too rare that people get married for love. Many do it simply to attract attention. I did not want to do this reality show. You know, I've already participated in a reality. Every morning I get a letter in the spirit of "We have for you an offer you can not refuse." I can, and how! I do not want to do a show of my life, thank you, for me and so everything is in order.
Reaction mother of bride - Sharon Osbourne - which reported the engagement six months ago, was delighted about the new opportunities to become a grandmother:
Aha! I'll have more grandchildren!
Kelly was the answer blushed:
Thank you, Mom.
Six months earlier - six months later ... anyway, we are happy for Kelly and Matthew, and we can not wait when we can know the date of the wedding.








Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar