Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Graffiti artist inspired active wear for those who go to the gym more then me

I think everyone in the world must have nicer gym clothes then me.

As I run, walk and skip at home, I don't bother with having nice clothes! I wear my black jogging pants, black sneakers and black t-shirts to run in. If you see a pattern with the black then your not wrong. I love black.
 However this is tempting. It's an active wear brand collaboration with graffiti artist Stash resulting in a  range of really nice work out gear. The company, Fabletics is an interesting one. You can take a quiz about your 'lifestyle' on their website (click here and save time googling) then the company will suggest what clothes would suit you. This wouldn't work on me....I am guessing they don't have clothes for 'would go to the gym but hate gyms so going to have a sit down instead' lifestyles. And well they shouldn't...

The much larger collection goes on sale tomorrow.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar