Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Don’t let your Struggles Get you Down!

shop this dress here

“Feeling healthy and good about yourself is not a luxury, it is an absolute necessity!”

Have you ever had one of those days where no matter what you do, for some reason you don’t feel great. There is something in the back of your mind the whole time stopping you from feeling amazing?  Well, I have those days quite often.  I am someone that is very aware of things that are going on around me, and I certainly “feel” energy – whether that energy is good or bad!

If you are in a Sales environment then you can probably relate to the high’s and low’s that come from what we do.  You feel amazing when you are doing well, and not so great when things seem to be moving in the wrong direction.  So, the question is, what can you do about that.  If you have ever been to a Sales training or any other kind of motivational training, you have heard that “The only thing you can control is yourself…” well, that is definitely true.  And it is also true that any negative thought certainly perpetuates and makes things seem worse.  The great news is that positive thoughts also have the same effect.

So what is the key?  I think the key is to figure out those things that can cause you to think positively.  For some people optimism is something that comes naturally, for others it requires a little more effort.  I have found that when I feel down, I try to remove myself from the situation that is making me feel that way – if only very briefly, just so I can recharge my battery.  It can mean something as simple as going for a walk, meeting a friend or loved one, or even exercising…I do this so I can change the way I feel AWAY from what has caused me to feel that way in the first place.

Shop this top here

“Negativity can only affect you if you’re on the same frequency.  Vibrate higher!”

Once you have removed yourself, and really thought about some things that create a positive reaction in your body, then it’s time to implement those to replace those negative energies in your body.  It may sound hokey, but I can attest to this…I am a very emotional person, so when things don’t feel great to me, I tend to introvert and try and figure out what it is that’s causing me to feel this way.  If I can jolt myself out of it by replacing the negative feeling with a positive action, then it’s a great start to changing my mood and overall energy.

I used to go shopping to help me feel better, it’s something that always seems to help, however, it can become expensive if you have too many times you need to do it!  Nowadays, I try to be more aware, and find positivity in other ways.

I have talked about this before, but I don’t think it can ever be said too much – there are things you can do to make you feel better about yourself.  Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand.  Regardless of how anyone else sees you, how you see yourself is vital to being the best you can be.

If you are someone like me that likes to dress up, then have fun with it.  Experiment with what you already own, and then just add a few accessories, or new pieces to create your own style outfits.  If you are only trying to find things that you like and not trying to please others, I promise you will be much happier.  But beware, that doesn’t mean just because you like it it’s going to be the best thing for you to wear . You have to be open to listening to an honest friend and adjusting without being offended or sensitive about it.  Just because we can’t all wear the same outfits doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with us, it just means that we are UNIQUE.

I don’t know about you…but I am so OK with being unique 🙂

The best news of all…it’s Friday today so close out the week with some positivity to make the weekend even greater!


 



from StyleQueenie.com http://ift.tt/2wNVDjE
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar